This post is part of a series:
- Data—are you riding the crest or drowning?
- Navigate the tide: Master the flow of your client data
- SalesPage and Salesforce – Forging the missing link in the asset management data chain
For the third and final installment in a 3-part data strategy story, we present a client data platform (CDP) use case: SalesPage and Salesforce: Forging the missing link in the asset management data chain. This white paper explores data challenges from the vantage point of CRM.
Salesforce is a robust, enterprise-wide CRM that’s being used by more and more asset managers, but its standard data model doesn’t readily support:
- Retail intermediary distribution hierarchy – firm, office, rep, partnership, and team (FORPT)
- Centralized data, territory management, sales or intelligence insights
- Data management processing for the volume and variety of data that’s integral to the asset management business
SalesPage is a client data platform (CDP) that acts as a centralized data engine. Not only does it process and reconcile entity, marketing intelligence, sales and asset data, but it also provides an architecture to maintain a FORPT hierarchy and a single version of truth for all your proprietary and third-party client data.
Request a copy of this white paper to learn how, when combining platforms and expertise, you can solve data challenges—from what data should be shared to the best approaches of sharing data—for your firm.
Want to learn more? Check out the first white paper that covers why you a CDP as the foundation for a strong data strategy: Data—are you riding the crest or drowning? After data is consolidated into a single CDP, we shared strategies for handling data stewardship and finding balance between competing internal and industry views in our second white paper: Navigate the tide: Master the flow of your client data.