This post is part of a series:
- Data—are you riding the crest or drowning?
- Navigate the tide: Master the flow of your client data
- SalesPage and Salesforce – Forging the missing link in the asset management data chain
The client data platform (CDP) was established as the foundation for a strong data strategy in the first white paper: Data—are you riding the crest or drowning? After data is consolidated into a single CDP, a strategy for handling data stewardship and finding balance between competing internal and industry views can be established.
In this second part of our 3-part story, we outline how you can choose and implement your client data strategy in the CDP and master the flow of your client data so that your entire organization can reap the benefits. Request a copy of Navigate the tide: Master the flow of your client data to learn how to:
- Master the flow of data, establish the proper flow of data to your systems and find the right mix of systematic handling and manual review
- Combine your specific view of the market with industry sources to align with your distribution vision
- Strike the balance between too much and too little when providing actionable data