Integration that brings cohesion and alleviates the headaches caused by the proliferation of systems, data sources, and disciplines you face.
Bringing it all together
Integrating today’s enterprise is a challenging endeavor. Asset managers are presented with a host of third-party data sources ranging from data packs, transfer agent data, market share sources, broker-dealer enrichments, prospecting sources, and supplemental financial sources. A number of systems need access to this data, including CRM, marketing, analytics, compensation, expense management, literature fulfillment, and more.
Beyond this web of data and systems integrations are the people and departments who are attempting to work through a similar web of processes and communication. The challenges of the IT world are also faced by the employees of the firm. Ultimately, all types of integrations—from data, to systems, to processes, to business—need to be brought together and streamlined to optimize the function of the enterprise.
SalesPage understands these challenges, and our distribution data platform can help bring a unified vision of your enterprise to life.
Eliminate back-and-forth emails or cumbersome workflows. We understand asset management processes, and have built-in functionality to facilitate intra-departmental workflow.
In SalesPage Enterprise, notifications triggered by data imports alert you to big tickets and first tickets so that they can get the attention they merit. If you’re leveraging our asset management CRM:
- Sales managers can push campaigns directly to wholesalers.
- Externals and internals can collaborate through SalesPage to coordinate their activities.
All of this happens transparently and automatically, allowing you to focus on what you need to do, not on managing the process.
While many firms use SalesPage for a whole host of enterprise functions, others use separate applications for CRM, marketing, expense tracking, analytics, compensation, literature fulfillment, and more. These systems require data from each other to function at their best. We have established integrations for many of the major applications used by asset managers. Using our distribution data platform, integrations between your systems can be quickly implemented using business processes specific to your firm.
We can also enhance the benefit from data available in your upstream systems. With an assortment of integration options available, SalesPage can consume that information and use it to enrich the data already contained within each system.
Systems we integrate with
Here’s a sample of the types of systems SalesPage Enterprise integrates with:
- Data warehouse: Ensure that the data going into your data warehouse is accurate, enriched to your business specifications, and easily leveraged by your team and by downstream systems. The SalesPage distribution data platform helps you find your truth by making sense of diverse data formats and content from a wide range of industry-specific providers.
- Data visualization & analytics: While SalesPage includes data, analytics, and reporting capabilities, we also integrate with tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Oracle Business Intelligence, giving our clients more flexibility in how they want to visualize and leverage data and intelligence. Whatever your BI needs are, we are fully engaged and able to handle the details involved in delivering business intelligence.
- Outlook & Exchange: You don’t need to adjust your workflow for SalesPage; SalesPage adjusts to your workflow. With so many people employing Outlook for the day-to-day maintenance of their work lives, SalesPage integrates with Outlook to ensure that appointments and meetings are reflected accurately in both systems.
- Literature fulfillment: From literature to premium items, we make ordering, managing, tracking, and suppressing items in orders easy, either with native tools or by integrating with all the most-used literature vendors including RR Donnelley, Broadridge, and others.
- Marketing: Align distribution and marketing by integrating SalesPage Enterprise, our distribution data platform, with your marketing system. Maximize the value of your investment in your marketing software and enhance your distribution efforts by integrating this data within SalesPage. We integrate with many systems, including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Break down the silos. Asset managers have multiple groups (sales, marketing, data operations, analytics and reporting groups, management, and more) all working towards the same end. Communicating and coordinating efforts, data, and technology between these groups is an ongoing challenge.
SalesPage was built with business integration in mind. Here are some examples of how different groups use our distribution data platform to coordinator their efforts:
- Wholesalers can request services or explore the results from the analytics group directly within SalesPage.
- Marketing can feed new and relevant leads to sales, to help them target and segment their territories more effectively.
- National sales can feed agreement and focus information to wholesalers within the same application they use.
- Management has a seamless view of operations for all distribution teams at a glance.
SalesPage can bring all of these groups together through a distribution data platform that ensures everyone is working together seamlessly and efficiently.
Want to learn more about how we can help you bring it all together?