This post is part of a series:
- Data–are you riding the crest or drowning?
- Navigate the tide: Master the flow of your client data
- Forge the missing link: SalesPage and Salesforce
Last month, we presented a webinar – Data–are you riding the crest or drowning? – in conjunction with On-Course Advisors’ CRM Forum about the challenges and complexity involved with leveraging the growing amount of third-party and proprietary data, and how a data strategy with a centralized Client Data Platform (CDP) can help.
Key benefits of a Client Data Platform
- Provides a single version of truth for all your data and makes it accessible to all your teams.
- Builds trust through transparency by channel, line of business, firm and advisor, with consistent reporting.
- Ensures flexibility in the future to protect your firm, increase and improve your data, and continue to ride the crest.
This is the first webinar, in a three-part series, we designed to take participants through the lifecycle of building a data strategy. We started by identifying key challenges. Next, we dive into how to build out a CDP to overcome those challenges. Lastly, we’ll take a look at the execution and discuss best practices when deploying a CDP. We’ll post these webinars to our events page and share the recordings on our blog. Stay tuned!