Ensure that the data going into your data warehouse is accurate, enriched to your business specifications, and easily leveraged by your team and by downstream systems. The SalesPage client data platform helps you find your truth by making sense of diverse data formats and content from a wide range of industry-specific providers.
Consolidate, enrich, and categorize to find your truth
Integrating SalesPage’s client data platform with your warehouse or lake makes it possible to:
- Incorporate business processes and workflow for active data stewardship
- Supply cyclical data feedback and governance
- Streamline onboarding of new sources
- Provide transparency by channel, line of business, firm, and advisor with consistent reporting
- Ensure flexibility to take advantage of the best data and technology in the future
How is a client data platform different than a data warehouse?
A client data platform acts as a single repository that brings all business and market data together in one place, marrying it to client data to ensure that it’s accurately attributed. This unified version of everything is then fed to all of your distribution groups, channels, LOBs, and other systems, including an enterprise data warehouse (if you use one). Where a data warehouse is usually a read-only system for reporting and analysis, a client data platform incorporates the logic, technology, and workflows necessary to standardize data, to easily accommodate changes to data sources, and to distribute data to other systems that need it.
SalesPage’s client data platform:
- Unifies all types of data
- Implements the logic, technology, and workflow process
- Allows for data flexibility in the enterprise
- Distributes data to systems which require it
How can you benefit from SalesPage’s client data platform?