Advisor Atlas team data
Advisor and team information compiled and verified using a patent-pending process for ensuring data quality.
Why you need team data
In recent years, more than 50% of wirehouse advisors began working on teams and the trend caught on quickly for independent advisories. Team data, including accurate contact information and registered and non-registered team roles, is in high demand as it helps drive intelligent distribution and improves report quality.
The challenge for most firms is the constant change in the composition of teams and their members. On average there is a 5-10% monthly change in financial advisor data. Advisor Atlas updates and checks thousands of records every week using its proprietary data collection and dynamic architecture method to accurately track and deliver team data to several of the largest U.S. asset managers.
Benefits of bundling team data with SalesPage
SalesPage was the first software solution to provide asset managers with the ability to manage teams and related data; the goal was to make sure you had insight into how your products were sold. Advisor Atlas is considered the industry leader of team data. They compile and verify comprehensive advisor and team information using a patent-pending process for ensuring data quality. Bundling Advisor Atlas team data within the SalesPage client data platform delivers the following benefits:
- Provides ongoing rule-based support for importing Advisor Atlas data and handling it appropriately
- Can automatically create team data and profiles, according to your rules
- Enriches team data with your territory and channel structures, as well as your sales data
- Optimizes the availability of up-to-date team data in searches and queries
- Enables utilization of team data in sales and marketing campaigns
- If you subscribe to SalesPage’s managed data service, team data is included in the stand-alone data feeds you receive from SalesPage
How the team data bundle works
In SalesPage, Advisor Atlas team data is matched to your master client data, the gold standard for firms, offices/branches, reps/advisors, and partnerships/splits. Advisor Atlas data provides a supplemental perspective for your master client data, one that can be used to update or add to it, using an appropriate blend of rules-based processing and manual stewardship. If you also subscribe to SalesPage’s managed data service, we can manage both the rules and stewarding the data, providing you with standardized, stand-alone data files that are consolidated and can be easily consumed by your enterprise systems.
For firms that are starting to build out team and partnership intelligence, the SalesPage Advisor Atlas team bundle provides the data, ensures that it’s updated in your master client data source, and enriches your team knowledge over time. For firms with existing intelligence from an internal source (e.g. identified by your sales team) or another third-party provider, this bundle enriches that intelligence with another source.
You are always in charge of your data: you can determine the rules that prioritize and rank your sources. For example, a rule can indicate that if Advisor Atlas has a team record where the master client data has none, a team is added automatically based on the Advisor Atlas data. Or, if Advisor Atlas data conflicts with the master client data regarding a team, a rule can flag the Advisor Atlas team for review by a person who’ll decide how to use it. Your operations team—or, if you subscribe to our managed data service, the SalesPage team—can work through data flagged for review, choosing if and how information in the master client data should be added to or updated based on Advisor Atlas data.
When it comes to receiving and consuming team data, you have a few options:
- Bundled within our client data platform and delivered through one of SalesPage’s products, which provide the best team management tools coupled with the best team data, in a single platform that can be leveraged across the entire asset management organization.
- Provided through a subscription to our managed data service, which delivers a standardized file set that’s easily consumed by your SalesPage application and other downstream systems.
- Delivered directly to you! Whether you’d like a segment of team data for a targeted campaign or a one-time download to enhance your existing team intelligence, Advisor Atlas can deliver the team data that will meet your needs.
Looking to augment your database with advisor team data?