More than 50% of wirehouse and large regional advisors are now members of a functional group. What you don’t know about these teams can lead to ineffective and inaccurate reporting and sales targeting strategies.
- Can you tie sales and activity back to relevant teams? Is that data accurate?
- Does your internal/external know who’s the analyst, scheduler, and leader on every team in their territory?
- Is marketing able to reach the right person with the right message quickly?
- How effective is your BI team if they can’t see the entire buying unit as a whole?
Advisor Atlas team database highlights
- 350 firms and 23,000 offices with current contact information
- 32,000+ teams with both registered and non-registered members, including team name, members with roles (where available), contact information, and more
Subscribing to Advisor Atlas supplies you with an advisor team database that’s updated continuously. Industrywide, 5 to 10% of advisors’ data changes monthly. Advisor Atlas updates over 6,000 team records every week to keep your data as of-the-moment as possible.
Not yet a subscriber? See what you’re missing. Join us on December 11th at 4:00 PM ET for a 20-minute webinar where we’ll show you how asset managers are using Advisor Atlas team data to improve accuracy, effectiveness, and decision-making.