Online registration is now closed. Please contact your account manager if you are still interested in attending the 2022 SalesPage Client Summit.
We look forward to hosting SalesPage Client Summit 2022 in Music City, U.S.A, Nashville, TN!
This event gives our clients the opportunity to connect with industry peers to discuss opportunities and challenges, collaborate on solutions, and learn more about where SalesPage is heading as the industry grows and changes.
The SalesPage Client Summit is for SalesPage Enterprise, SalesStation, Advisor Atlas, LumaSuite, and Clarity Compliance clients only and you must register to attend. Attendance is currently limited to 3 individuals per firm. Additional registrations can be requested by contacting your account manager or Kassie Hauenstein.
We look forward to connecting with you in person!
Here is a brief rundown of the schedule:
- Welcome reception, Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, The Bridge Bar at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- SalesPage Client Summit, Thursday, May 19, 2022, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- Social outing, Thursday, May 19, 2022, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, The Valentine, Rooftop
Our event is taking place at The Renaissance Hotel, 611 Commerce St., Nashville, TN 37203. As of April 18th, the Renaissance room block is closed, and the hotel is nearly at capacity.
As of April 26th, our room block at the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is closed. This property still has some rooms available at market rate but is filling up quickly. Visit the site or call Marriott Reservations at 1-800-321-2211 or 615-256-0900 to reserve.
For another lodging option, our team recommends the Holston House Nashville (a Hyatt property) located directly across the street from The Renaissance Hotel. Prices are comparable to nearby locations. Please be aware that this property is also filling up quickly, so we encourage you to book as soon as possible for the best location and rates.
Health & Safety
SalesPage will follow the protocols of the CDC and state and local regulations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Tennessee Department of Health: https://covid19.tn.gov/
- City of Nashville: https://www.visitmusiccity.com/covid-19-information
- Marriott Hotels social distancing measures and enhanced cleaning protocols: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/bnash
- SalesPage policies
- We encourage attendees to cooperate with and support health measures as recommended by the CDC for testing, social distancing, and masking.
- Anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19 illness (i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath) should not attend.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and masks will be widely available.
- All attendees will receive a personal PPE kit as part of their welcome bag.
- Please contact event manager Kassie Hauenstein with any questions or concerns.