Marketing in a COVID-19 world
Virtual Roundtable | February 9, 2021 | 4:00 PM EST
Join fellow marketers from the SalesPage client community!
Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on marketing in asset management, learn from client panelists and fellow participants, and share your perspective on marketing challenges and successes in this new normal.
- John Moser, Head of Marketing – North American, BMO Global Asset Management
- Susan Giffin, Manager, Direct Marketing, Ivy Funds
- Brian Cody, VP, Marketing Technology & Operation, Ivy Funds
- Sharon Karp, Vice President – Marketing, Touchstone Investments
- Zachary Covert, Director, Advisor Relations Northeast and Midwest, Timothy Plan
We are expecting a lively discussion on the topics you have been asking about!
- How has the emphasis on digital marketing changed?
What tools have helped you adapt? Areas of success? Biggest challenges?
- What strategies are you employing to drive segmentation and targeting?
What data sources have helped? What sources have come up short?
What role do sales, product teams, and leadership play in defining segments?
- How are you differentiating your brand in a digital market flooded with information?
What is being measured? What has changed? Lessons learned?
This virtual event is for SalesPage Enterprise, SalesStation, Advisor Atlas, LumaSuite, and Clarity Compliance clients only, you must register to attend. If you are interested and would like more information for this, or past client events, we can help you with that! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.