Solution Analyst Intern
SalesPage Technologies / Kalamazoo, MI
The Solution Analyst Intern’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program. Successful candidates enjoy digging into complex data and interpreting the data. Additionally, candidates may be called upon to assist in gathering, interpreting, and clearly communicating business requirements to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Understanding of database structures and querying data
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Business analysts typically take the lead role in eliciting and analyzing requirements
- Assist in quality assurance
- Futuristic thinking – anticipating what is ahead. Help the SalesPage and its clients as needed through periods of change. Constantly identify opportunities to improve business practices, products, and services by thinking in original, unconventional ways.
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, business analytics, statistics, mathematics, or similar IT/technical discipline.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influencing, and relationship-building skills.
- In-depth financial industry vertical expertise is a plus.
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry-specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset managers in the industry to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, MI, in a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies, with a satellite office in Milwaukee, WI, and remote employees across the nation. We are looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.