The Solution Analyst (SA) is responsible for helping our clients implement the best technology solution by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. Solution Analysts are also responsible for understanding the SalesPage application to assist with debugging client concerns with the software application and analyzing client data.
Job requirements and responsibilities
- Provide support to clients who are having trouble using the software application. Analyze client feedback and concerns to determine whether there is a software issue, user training issue, or an improvement needed to the software.
- Provide training and consultation to clients on the use of SalesPage and how to apply it to their business.
- Build great client relationships based on excellent service and support. Be knowledgeable of all the various components of the client’s technology ecosystem as it relates to SalesPage.
- Facilitate effective requirement discussions with clients. Consult with our clients and help them make good decisions.
- Translate and simplify requirements into concise documentation that can be used for client review and approval, as well as guide quality assurance software testing.
- Participate and help facilitate productive meetings where accurate notes and follow-ups are documented and conveyed back to the client.
- Lead and present at client meetings. Prepare meeting materials as appropriate, including slide decks, sample data sets, and example use cases.
- Analyze, interpret, and validate client data by querying the database. Be familiar with the standard SalesPage database model, structures, and best data practices.
- Analyze client data for accuracy and consistency, including developing database queries (SQL) to assist in validation of data.
- Review quality assurance testing plans and procedures to help ensure adequate software testing coverage is provided for code updates.
- Participate in software quality assurance testing activities as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Futuristic thinking – anticipating what is ahead. Help the organization as needed through periods of change. Constantly identify opportunities to improve by thinking in new, unconventional ways.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles, general development practices, software testing, and project management.
- Good understanding of the asset management industry and the applicability of our software services to provide the best advice to SalesPage clients.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business analytics, or a data-related field.
- Good mathematics skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, influencing, presentation, and relationship skills.
- Good database (SQL) skills in building, reviewing, and manipulating data and queries.
- Prior experience in the financial services/asset management field is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility to work at non-standard times to accommodate meetings in different time zones.
- Ability to travel globally, as required by SalesPage and our clients.
Visit about us to learn more about our team, company, and culture.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.