Resolution Analyst, Data Operator
The Resolution Analyst, Data Operator provides data mapping and linking that is critical to the investment management industry clients SalesPage data management systems serve. Utilizing various data sources and research methods, this position provides the organization and structure for Firms, Firm Offices, and Contacts to be used in consolidated reporting across multiple platforms and clearing arrangements. In addition, the Resolution Analyst, Data Operator is engaged in ongoing maintenance and client support (channels, territory, transaction code mapping, etc.) that is required to keep the data warehouse integrity and ensure accurate reporting.
Resolution Analysts at SalesPage are responsible for:
- Learning and understanding the fundamental components and processes of Resolution Services.
- Managing client deadlines, workloads and efficiently completing tasks with accuracy.
- Coordinating external data sources to eliminate redundancy and streamline data quality.
- Working with the user interface.
- Managing, reviewing, and resolving client support inquiries.
- Overseeing the overall quality of the data.
- Ensuring data conforms to defined set of rules we have in place for standard processes.
- Researching why data is rejected and managing the reject queue.
The ideal Resolution Analyst candidate will have the following qualifications:
- An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in data administration.
- Mutual Funds operational experience.
- TA System experience (TA2000, DST, PowerAgent, etc,).
- Ability to “see the big picture” – understand the impact of data and how each data point flows together.
- Ability to work with data/processes that are subjective (at times).
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based upon judgment.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excel skills – beginner/intermediate.
- Communication Skills – Verbal (calling back-offices) Written (emailing clients/back offices).
- Variable Part Time (20-25 hours each week)
- Remote position, or onsite in Kalamazoo or Milwaukee
- Start times – Available to start work by 7am CT
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset management firms in the nation to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan in the Foundry, a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies. We’re looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.