Operations Manager, LumaSuite
SalesPage Technologies / Kalamazoo MI, or Remote
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading the successful delivery of services to our clients. These services are complex in nature and will constantly evolve with new market demands. The successful candidate will lead the internal SalesPage team in delivering these services with excellence. This is measured by multiple facets, most notably profitably, on time and on spec deliverables, high quality, fantastic client support in a repeatable fashion. An excellent client experience is a keystone of the service offering. Strong collaboration, problem-solving, and communication skills are an absolute requirement for this position.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Perform the operational services to deliver the LumaSuite service offering:
- Setup, configure, and use the SalesPage software to facilitate a successful delivery.
- Analyze and interpret the data. Decide on the best methods for processing the data (i.e. matching rules, mapping).
- Successfully defend decisions made in efforts to produce the best deliverable possible (avoiding duplicates, accurate attribution, good fit into the client’s master data, etc.).
- Oversee and lead new client onboardings and ongoing steady-state delivery of services in collaboration with the client team AM/PM:
- Lead regular stand-ups to track progress and facilitate collaboration among team members.
- Accurately track deliverable scope details, status, and facilitate workflow through an issue tracking system such as JIRA.
- Lead the team to continuously improve the service deliverables. Work with the Engineering Lead to establish guiding principles for the treatment of dev work (i.e. minor adjustments to meet client deliverables vs. big rocks to improve the service deliverables as a whole).
- Make decisions and remove bottlenecks to help the team complete the deliverables. Work with Director of Sales Enablement and collaborate with Engineering to create guiding principles that can be referenced for help in the decision-making process.
- Immediately escalate problems or issues to executive management and track until resolved.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and to spec. Collaborate with the Quality Manager to ensure testing plans adequately cover the scope of the deliverables.
- Update resource plan on weekly basis.
- Work with AM/PM to hold clients accountable for meeting their deliverables and deadlines. Provide ample warnings of impending due dates and schedule impacts.
- Lead clients through a successful engagement (presentations, requirements, training). Answer questions regarding the process and service deliverables. Manage scope creep and expectations in conjunction with the AM/PM and executive leadership.
- Create and maintain forms and templates to effectively facilitate the delivery of services.
- Create and maintain workflow processes, policies, and standards. Ensure compliance with all team members.
- Create and maintain delivery schedules and status reports. Regularly send to executive management and other parties as necessary (i.e. Project Manager leads).
- Create and maintain processes to monitor, track, alert, and report on Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Create and regularly generate Quality Control (QC) reports which evaluate the quality of the deliverables. The QC report will likely include metrics such as (1) percent match, (2) fall out, and (3) time to process.
- Collaborate with Sales to provide input on contract agreements to clearly specify the scope, constraints, assumptions, schedule, cost, and governance to best protect SalesPage. Ensure SalesPage is delivering to what is stated in the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or a related field.
- At least 5 years of post-collegiate experience in Project Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, influencing, presentation, and relationship skills.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize work when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Familiar with source control, client/server applications, and relational database systems (SQL).
- Familiar with software testing techniques, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to work independently, with little direct supervision. Must be a self-starter.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize work to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of the SalesPage product suite and of the Asset Management industry.
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry-specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset managers in the industry to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, MI, in a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies, with a satellite office in Milwaukee, WI, and remote employees across the nation. We are looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.