SalesPage Technologies / Kalamazoo, MI
Our sales and marketing team is all about working together to connect the right person, at the right time, with the right message. As a Marketing Intern you will work closely with our sales and marketing team to generate weekly reports, provide marketing support for SalePage team members, research update information in our Salesforce CRM system, and more! Your efforts will be instrumental in helping strengthen our company’s identity within the marketplace and increase efficiency in the SalesPage marketing team.
- Learn about and be able to articulate the benefits of SalesPage’s product and service offerings and their application in the asset management industry
- Assist in researching and deploying content for a wide variety of channels including direct mail, blog, e-mail blasts, social media, and sales presentations
- Assist with editing, copywriting, and graphic design for marketing content
- Assist with managing our social media presence, including recognizing new hires, reviewing LinkedIn profiles, and making industry-specific social content recommendations to share with our audiences
- Complete weekly reports on website, social media, email (Pardot) engagement
- Update and maintain content at salespage.com and any other SalesPage website properties
- Gather and organize departmental information for the monthly SalesPage Press internal newsletter
- Familiarize yourself with our internal filing system organization and help staff find relevant marketing resources and product information
- Assist with staff support tasks including managing lists and subscriptions, ordering business cards, event coordination activities, and general administrative tasks
- Assist with sales and marketing mailings, printing, and shipping activities
- Help manage promotional product ordering, inventory, and tracking
- Use defined parameters and critical thinking skills to correct and update existing accounts and contacts in SalesPage’s Salesforce CRM system
- Conduct market research, gathering specific information (e.g. assets under management, lines of business) from key sources (websites, LinkedIn, industry news outlets) and recording this information in the proper channels of the CRM system
- Participate in sales and marketing discussions on refining processes for keeping records updated and maintained as clients and prospects change roles/firms
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent research, comprehension, assessment, and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently, stay motivated and on-task
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Superior organizational and time management abilities. Proactively completes tasks with minimal supervision. Can be trusted to remember and stay on top of date-sensitive tasks.
- Creative writing and design skills
- Continuous improvement mindset. Able to identify and implement process improvements
- Proficient in basic math (calculations, fractions, percentages) and Microsoft Office, with a focus in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Energetic, professional, and reliable
- Working towards a degree, preferably in business or another data-focused field
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry-specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset managers in the industry to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, MI, in a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies, with a satellite office in Milwaukee, WI, and remote employees across the nation. We are looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.