Data Research & Entry Intern
Our sales and marketing team is all about working together to connect the right person, at the right time, with the right message. As a Data Research & Entry Intern you will work closely with our sales and marketing team to research information about prospective firms and contacts and update information in our Salesforce CRM system and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Your efforts will be instrumental in helping the team clean up our data to make it possible to target prospects effectively.
- Use defined parameters and critical thinking skills to correct and update existing accounts and contacts in SalesPage’s Salesforce CRM system
- Conduct market research, gathering specific information (e.g. assets under management, lines of business) from key sources (websites, LinkedIn, industry news outlets) and recording this information in the proper channels of the CRM system
- Participate in sales and marketing discussions on refining processes for keeping records updated and maintained as clients and prospects change roles/firms
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent time management, research, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently, stay motivated and on-task
- Strong comprehension, assessment, and critical thinking skills
- Working towards a degree, preferably in business or another data-focused field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.