Data Research & Entry Intern
SalesPage Technologies / Kalamazoo, MI
Our sales and marketing team is all about working together to connect the right person, at the right time, with the right message. As a Data Research & Entry Intern you will work closely with our sales and marketing team to research information about prospective firms and contacts and update information in our Salesforce CRM system and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Your efforts will be instrumental in helping the team clean up our data to make it possible to target prospects effectively.
- Use defined parameters and critical thinking skills to correct and update existing accounts and contacts in SalesPage’s Salesforce CRM system
- Conduct market research, gathering specific information (e.g. assets under management, lines of business) from key sources (websites, LinkedIn, industry news outlets) and recording this information in the proper channels of the CRM system
- Participate in sales and marketing discussions on refining processes for keeping records updated and maintained as clients and prospects change roles/firms
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent time management, research, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently, stay motivated and on-task
- Strong comprehension, assessment, and critical thinking skills
- Working towards a degree, preferably in business or another data-focused field
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry-specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset management firms in the nation to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan in the Foundry, a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies. We’re looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.