SalesPage Technologies / Kalamazoo, MI
SalesPage provides the opportunity for data professionals to expand and explore other skillsets as part of a client-focused team. Data professionals at SalesPage work as part of that team and are given a lot of independence and responsibility to fulfill their role in the team. SalesPage is an expanding company that is constantly innovating with new techniques and technologies to provide the best capability for our clients, and data professionals at SalesPage are responsible for ensuring our clients gain maximum benefit from our data capabilities and discovering new insights for their business. New employees will contribute to that growth and innovation.
SalesPage provides a centralized data platform for our clients which is used for discovering actionable insights and delivering those insights to users at our clients to fulfill their job role more effectively. SalesPage provides a full service offering where data governance and analytics are performed by SalesPage personnel on our client’s behalf. Data Analysts build an understanding of the data specific to our clients and work with clients to understand their reporting and intelligence needs. Data Analysts are skilled at using BI and reporting tools to report and analyze the data contained and maintained in SalesPage products on behalf of clients and build an understanding of the client’s data needs and how SalesPage fulfills those needs.
Data Analysts at SalesPage are responsible for:
- Using BI/Reporting tool suites (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos) technology for implementing and supporting data processing jobs. Experience with Cognos is a plus.
- Innovation and application of new data analysis techniques to provide actionable insights. Includes effective use of the reporting tools, dashboard creation, and providing a framework to allow for user self-guided data discovery.
- Working in cross-functional teams in collaboration with Solution Analysts, Project Managers, Software Engineers, and DevOps productively to support clients.
- Creating product documentation for internal and external consumption, including wiki pages, freeform documents, videos, and other documentation artifacts.
- Communication and collaboration with the client in a support capacity, providing technical detail while displaying patience and professionalism in challenging circumstances.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on reporting requirements, either created internally or externally, for technical feasibility, estimation, gaps in requirements, and potential business relevance.
The ideal Data Analyst candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data analytics, data science, or a related field.
- 1-5 years of experience in work related to the position.
- Understanding of relational databases, including SQL and database objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, and their use in BI/Reporting tools.
- Maintenance and administration of a BI/Reporting tool suite, including ideal configuration.
- Experience reporting on large datasets from a data warehouse, and techniques for working with data in volume effectively to create reports and dashboards.
- Experience with a programming or data processing language (e.g. Java, R, SAS, and Python).
- Familiarity with version control using a VCS like Git or Subversion.
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry-specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset managers in the industry to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, MI, in a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies, with a satellite office in Milwaukee, WI, and remote employees across the nation. We are looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.