We’ve just released SalesPage Summer 2017. Here’s just a sample of what’s included:
- Better, stronger, faster … It’s not Steve Austin, it’s the new and improved SalesPage web services
- Simplified emailing and improved handling for contacts who don’t want to be emailed
- A new standard approach for including information about firms, offices, and reps from RIA Database using SalesPage Perspectives
- A new SalesPage Express Process module that makes it much easier to manage and monitor complex sets of scheduled operations
- More changes to dashboards and sales campaign tools
To learn more about these and other items in this release, log into the SalesPage Client Center for What’s New in the Summer 2017 Release. (Client Center is only available to our existing clients, but you can always ask us for a login.) While visiting Client Center, be sure to check out these new and updated guides, too:
- Getting Started with SalesPage
- Using SalesPage Express
- Working with Territories and Zones
- Working with Trades and Assets
The Help for this new release also includes these PDFs, as well as lots of information about how to use all of the new features and enhancements.
Not yet a SalesPage client? Our team is available to answer any questions, schedule a private demo for a personalized overview, or discuss needs or best practices for your organization.