At some point, you’ve probably had the yawn-inducing experience of watching a video training course that would have been good for curing insomnia, but wasn’t very helpful beyond that. So why give SalesPage video training courses a shot?
- We’ve made every effort to keep the courses short. We’ve also tried hard to make each course engaging, and to get to the point quickly.
- Your company may have already paid for a subscription, so there’s no additional charge. What’s not to like about that?
- You decide when to take a course, and where. If you can access your SalesPage solution, you can access your training videos; whether you’re in the outback or in your office, you’ll be able to use these tutorials. Now that’s convenient!
- You can learn at your own pace. Need to replay? Want to pause and absorb the material? No sweat.
- Team members who can find answers to their questions immediately tend to become super-users more quickly—and who doesn’t want to be a super-user?
- You don’t need to leave your office or your home for extended periods of time (which is sometimes necessary when attending in-person training courses). No need to be away during a crucial time at work, no need to miss an important meeting, or even a soccer game.
- Travel cost = $0, and no airport time. No downside there.
When laying out a course for sharing SalesPage knowledge with all team members, we recommend starting with our video training. Clients have given us positive feedback on our growing set of course offerings; video training is a consistent and effective way to share key information with new team members, and to do refresher training for those who’ve been using SalesPage for a while. We also continue to offer other training options, and are glad to discuss those with you.