“With our expanding sales teams, remote
access to internal systems is a priority. SalesPage was simply the
best choice given that we wanted a single solution for multiple
distribution groups. They demonstrated extensive knowledge of the
industry and provided us with a rapid implementation timeframe,
enabling us to align what have traditionally been independent
SalesPage Financial contains exactly the tools you've been
looking for. Build bonds, maintain contacts, focus on customer
needs and establish customer loyalty; manage your relationships
in an extraordinary way, to help close sales and increase
Improve your ROI by giving your sales and marketing
professionals the best tool on the market, regardless of your
line of business:
SalesPage Financial is a perfect fit for firms or divisions
which distribute products through third-party and independent
advisors. Use SalesPage Financial to actively manage the
complex relationships between Firms, Offices and
Representatives. SalesPage Financial for Wholesale
Distribution enables you to:
- Identify opportunities to communicate with your clients.
- Address clients effectively by having detailed information at your fingertips.
- Access aggregated sales, activity and compliance-related data.
- Integrate data from any transfer agency and record-keeping systems.
- Provide information and functionality tailored for specific workgroups.
- Understand where production is coming from.
- Target promising segments; turn client data into profitable campaigns.
- Focus resources to drive new production and stem outflows.
- Reach current clients and attract new, valuable prospects.
- Analyze data using OLAP tools and geographical analytics.
- Generate useful and comprehensive reports.
Retail distribution teams use SalesPage Financial to create
rewarding relationships with shareholders and prospects.
SalesPage Financial for Retail Distribution will help you:
- Manage relationships between Households, Shareholders and Accounts.
- Track client investment needs, interests and prior investments.
- Assign service requests to appropriate individuals or workgroups.
- Summarize sales, activity, and compliance-related data.
- Pursue new prospects while actively growing the existing book of business.
- Automate workflows, triggering back-office processes and responses.
- Analyze data using reports, OLAP tools and geographical analytics.
Institutional sales teams use SalesPage Financial to track
intricate relationships with businesses and individuals.
SalesPage Financial for Institutional Sales lets you:
- Link sales and activity-related data between all involved parties.
- Respond automatically to information requests.
- Generate consistent, high-quality proposals.
- Monitor the details and progress of each new business opportunity.
- Establish campaigns with clear targets and execution guidelines.
- React quickly to changes in customer behavior.
- Leverage extensive reporting and analytic capabilities.
Insurance sales groups use SalesPage Financial to consolidate
all business development activity involving fixed/variable
annuities and general insurance products. SalesPage Financial for
Insurance Sales gives you the ability to:
- Support multiple distribution models.
- Manage complex territory assignments and divisions.
- Deliver information and functionality tailored for specific workgroups.
- Drive consistent, predictable growth by enabling seamless communication.
- Ensure access to crucial information, when and how users need it.
- Maximize campaign effectiveness by segmenting prospects and clients.
- Perform the full range of detailed reporting and analysis you need to stay on top.
Financial: Relationship Management